Listed on Apr 10, 2018
- Develops project’s scope of work.
- Processes A/E design and professional services.
- Manages consultants and agreements.
- Lead a construction team in accordance with proper policies and procedures.
- Document and report all project data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create and present project and data clearly to multiple stakeholder groups.
- Successfully manage and execute 5 to 10 projects simultaneously, ranging in construction value and complexity from $2M to $15M each.
- Reviews recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects.
- Identify risk and create risk mitigation plans successfully.
- Track status and provide management reports relative to scheduling, cost control, staffing and other related construction contract requirements.
- Reviews and inspects contractors’ construction site offices to assess performance of construction teams and adherence to legal requirements.
- Plans, organizes, directs and reports construction management activities and progress to upper management.
- Coordinates with public agencies during construction to comply with off-site work.
- 5-10 years’ experience in management of multiple construction projects, experience within a large capital improvement program and familiarity with relevant Public Codes.
- BA or BS in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Construction Management or a closely related field.
- Experience with job order contracting and Design-Build Delivery.
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI).
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.