Listed on Aug 01, 2018
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the work as it develops from Concept through Contract Documents, Bid, Award, Construction and Close-Out Phases of the Project.
- Practice effective client relationships and deliver the services the client requires.
- Responsible for leadership and defining the Matrix of Authority for responsibility and accountability of all key team members.
- Create and maintain a work environment that fosters innovation, productivity, and responsiveness to the client’s objectives for the project.
- Meet the financial and schedule requirement for the project.
- Ensure proper planning, scheduling, estimating and budgeting.
- Monitor progress and performance and report to the client and Citadel’s management.
- Ensures project files and reporting are maintained.
- Monitors team performance to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Monitors product quality, design, and technology to ensure consistency with contractual agreements.
- Take corrective action, as required.
- 10 years of design and/or construction management experience in Building Construction.
- 5 years of design and/or construction management experience in the Building Management System Business.
- 5 years of the past 8 years as the Project Manager or Construction Manager for a Building Management System project(s).
- Experience working with Public Agencies.
- Coordination and delegation skills.
- Experience with knowing those critical activities that must done next.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat software is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Construction Management or a closely related field.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.