Listed on Jan 21, 2019
- Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses.
- Identify schedule related problems and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions.
- Monitor project progress against an established baseline.
- Perform status updates on Program Schedule/Master Schedule.
- Consult with project team and recommend solutions to improve products and services.
- Create and manage conceptual project schedules as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate between individual and departments to manage the schedule and update process.
- Experience with Design-Build Delivery.
- 5-10 years of experience in Project Scheduling.
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6) and MS Office, including MS Access.
- Possess a working knowledge of engineering and construction workloads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop resource loaded schedules and analyze schedules developed by others.
- Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or other related field.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.