Scheduler / Program Planner
Listed on Aug 01, 2018
- Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses.
- Develop and maintain program schedules to identify relationships, logic, milestones and constraints for various projects.
- Identify schedule related problems and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions.
- Monitor project progress against an established baseline.
- Perform status updates on Program Schedule/Master Schedule.
- Consult with project team and recommend solutions to improve products and services.
- Perform Program Level analysis and reporting.
- Create and manage conceptual program and project schedules as needed.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as directed by management.
- Communicate and coordinate between individual and departments to manage the program schedule and update process.
- Provide leadership and guidance to program schedulers and project management team.
- Experience with Design-Build Delivery
- 10-15 years of experience in Project or Program Scheduling, preferably in public works projects.
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6) and MS Office, including MS Access.
- Knowledge of Project Management Theory and timeline of civil works projects.
- Possess a working knowledge of engineering and construction workloads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to both develop resource loaded schedules and analyze schedules developed by others.
- Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or other related field.
- A valid certificate of registration as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.