Listed on Apr 10, 2018
- Responsible for review, evaluation, and processing of construction project documentation including: request for information, potential change orders, meeting minutes, safety deficiency reporting, permits and inspections, operation and maintenance manuals.
- Provide construction management support, including plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, and electrical.
- Provide day to day quality assurance of construction covering (mechanical and electrical work) to determine compliance with contract documents.
- Manages effective document control mechanism for the project to ensure that work is performed in accordance with contract documents.
- Support construction project manager with all aspects of construction trades management and coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, or a closely related field.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in the field of construction, quality control and document control.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.