Architectural Project Manager
Listed on Sep 13, 2021
- Plan, manage, organize, and direct design activities and design process for the project(s) to ensure design documents are within project scope and budgetary requirements and meet all environmental and legal requirements.
- Manage the design process for multiple projects from project conception, through draft to final review and approval, and design documents.
- Deliver the services the client requires while maintaining an effective relationship with the client.
- Create and maintain a work environment that fosters innovation, productivity and responsiveness to the client’s objectives to the project(s).
- Establish a process to identify, select, and procure the architectural firm for the project based on their qualifications and ability to meet performance standards.
- Provide direction to Architects and design team(s) that are timely, and consistent with client’s goals, objectives, standards, schedule and budget.
- Establish a design review process that is effective and efficient to ensure the client’s goals, objectives, and functional needs are meet.
- Ensure project(s) is properly documented, reported, and archived.
- Review any submitted design changes to ensure project(s) remains within budget.
- Collaborate with the client’s professional functional design support team and other senior department managers to ensure design is coordinated amongst the end users and client’s operational departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the design meet’s the client’s requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience managing the design or planning and coordination of projects that includes the overall design, contract administration, cost estimating and scheduling activities.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience with the design, planning, and construction of educational facilities or similar public agencies.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in the Architectural, Engineering, and/or Construction technical field of study.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.