Listed on Sep 13, 2021
- Professionally licensed Civil Engineer in California.
- Experience in all phases of the construction project cycle from planning phase to construction close out.
- Ability to develop project scope of work and associated project budgets and schedules.
- Experience with local jurisdictional agency plan check processes.
- Experience with California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Minimum 5 years experience working on public works infrastructure projects such as roadwork, domestic water systems, stormwater quality, diversion, and drainage projects.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience with the design, planning, and construction public agencies.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in the Engineering, and/or Construction technical field of study.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.