Listed on Sep 13, 2021
- Assist with the development and implementation of scheduling standards, procedures, templates, and tools for the program.
- Develop and maintain program schedules that identify’ s relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction of various types.
- Provide QA/QC on project schedules and project cost reports, and on program schedules to ensure conformance with program goals for various project types.
- Perform cost analyses during design and construction phases to analyze actual cost versus budget performance.
- Assist in creating project scoping documents for the basis of budget and time, initial project schedules, project phasing plans and milestones, and project resource analysis.
- Review contractor baseline schedule(s) to verify that all scope(s) of work has been properly identified, logically sequenced, and conforms to contract requirements.
- Provide detailed written review comments on baseline and progress schedule submittals.
- Perform schedule impact and critical path analyses on schedule updates from the contractor(s) and make recommendations on mitigating schedule related project impacts.
- Perform schedule Time Impact Analysis for contractor submitted time extensions, schedule delays, and potential claims.
- Assist project team(s) in schedule negotiations with the contractor for any time delay settlements based on understanding of contract terms, conditions, and definitions of compensability and concurrent delays.
- Manage implementation of Earned Value (EV) system and analyze performance across multiple projects in the program.
- Anticipate schedule impacts by actively identifying variances and trends and advise and provide recommended action to project team(s) concerning the same.
- Field verify as-built schedule(s) progress and report deviations.
- Perform status updates on Program or Master Schedules.
- Provide schedule functional support to program team, as needed.
- A minimum of 12 years professional experience in scheduling for a general contractor, as a consultant, or an owner on complex projects with values of $100M or more.
- Knowledge of the theories, principles and practices of cost engineering and scheduling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Public Agencies.
- Experience with educational facility construction, capital programs, and Division of the State Architect (DSA).
- Experience in alternative project delivery methods: Job Order Contracting (JOC), Design-Build, etc.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.