Listed on Sep 13, 2021
- Produce proposals, qualifications, award submittals, and presentation materials within specified timeframes.
- Assist with business development efforts.
- Maintain firm’s certifications.
- Implement brand guidelines to produce marketing collateral, hard copy and digital.
- Update a database of projects and team information.
- Interview team members and produce resumes and project sheet descriptions.
- Maintain project photography library.
- Update the company website.
- Produce social media content.
- Produce the internal newsletter.
- Assist in other marketing related tasks as required.
- Associates degree in Marketing, Business, or related field of study.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field of study.
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience as a marketing/proposal assistant in the AEC Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain discretion.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign and Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere.
- Proficiency in Wordpress, Wix or other website platform experience.
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite or other social media content management platform.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.