Senior Project Manager
Listed on Apr 10, 2018
- Resolves complex construction project related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Develops, assigns, and monitors performance of Owner’s Authorized Representative (OARs) relative to assigned construction projects.
- Reviews status and overall construction project progress relative to submitted construction schedules.
- Reviews change orders from all construction projects and assesses their impact.
- Assists Regional Directors and other Facilities management staff with bid and contract planning.
- Assesses bid specifications for need and probability of completion under stated timeline.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting.
- Reviews and verifies submitted applications for payment and performs overall fiscal management of multiple construction projects.
- Provides functional direction over areas of responsibility including construction project schedules, cost control, dispute resolution, contract administration, and quality control.
- Reviews and monitors overall administration of contracts for the architect and related consultants.
- Coordinates program activities with other organizational branches and departments such as the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Design and A/E Technical Support, Asset Management Branch, Facilities Contract Administration, Inspection Unit, Maintenance and Operations, and local districts.
- Reviews and takes recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects.
- Provides managerial and construction oversight to OARs.
- Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering or Construction Management.
- Courses in Business Management, Public Relations, Accounting, School Finance, Personnel Management, and Communications.
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California State Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.