Senior Project Manager, Construction Infrastructure
Listed on May 23, 2022
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
Business: Construction Infrastructure
Citadel was incorporated in 2006 and has been serving public sector clients since then. Citadel has offices in Pasadena, Fullerton, Long Beach, Sacramento, and Riverside, California, as well as Phoenix, Arizona; and has field staff at numerous project locations throughout both states.
Citadel’s project management professionals manage or support over 200 projects across17 agencies with over $4 billion in total project cost.
Citadel has been built on a set of three principles that form our core values as a professional organization: Integrity, Professionalism, and Responsiveness.
Citadel is seeking Senior Project Managers who will oversee and manage infrastructure projects such as Airports, Roadways, Bridges, Dams, Channels, Pump Stations, Waterworks, and Sewers. The ideal candidate will possess continuous experience managing horizontal projects through planning, design, jurisdictional approvals, environmental permitting, construction, and close-out.
- Minimum 5 years (PMI) or 10 years (PMII) of project management and concurrent field construction experience.
- Experience working with project planning and development.
- Ability to develop project scope, project budgets, and project schedules.
- Effectively facilitate client and team meetings.
- Experience with vendor negotiations.
- Set and manage project expectations.
- Oversee the preparation of construction documents
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on public works infrastructure projects such as roadwork, domestic water systems, stormwater quality, diversion, and drainage projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Licensed professional or Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Citadel is an Equal Employment Employer and drug-free workplace.
COVID19: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must submit proof of vaccination prior to first day of employment. Only fully vaccinated candidates will be accepted.