Senior Construction Manager
Listed on May 23, 2022
Location: Greater Los Angeles
Citadel was incorporated in 2006 and has been serving public sector clients since then. Citadel has offices in Pasadena, Fullerton, Long Beach, Sacramento, and Riverside, California, as well as Phoenix, Arizona; and has field staff at numerous project locations throughout both states.
Citadel’s project management professionals manage or support over 200 projects across17 agencies with over $4 billion in total project cost
Citadel has been built on a set of three principles that form our core values as a professional organization: Integrity, Professionalism, and Responsiveness.
Citadel is seeking Construction Managers to lead all facets of pre-construction, construction bids, and close-out of assigned projects. The CM will manage budgets, contracts and change order proposals. Manage and coordinate activities of contractors and vendors. Partner with senior management to provide reporting on project status.
- Analyze pre-construction documents and submits comments to Designer as necessary.
- Coordinates with various Owner and Project staff and pertinent public agencies during pre-construction.
- Manages both the monthly project budget and schedule to meet the Owner’s qualitative standards.
- Manages contractors’ construction schedules and submittals.
- Reviews and approves substitution submittals from contractors.
- Reviews and negotiates Contractor Change Order Proposals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Fifteen (15) years full time professional experience in Construction and/or a combination of Project and Construction Management of Commercial and/or Public/Educational Facility Construction.
- Five (5) of the fifteen (15) years should have full responsibility for coordinating complex projects with construction values in excess of $20M.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Completion of Certified Construction Manager (CCM within one (1) year of employment.
- Or possess over 20 years of Project or Construction Management experience, and complete Certified Construction Manager (CCM) within one year of hire.
- Or a valid Certified Construction Manager (CCM) which may be an alternative for the required education.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Citadel is an Equal Employment Employer and drug-free workplace.
COVID19: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must submit proof of vaccination prior to first day of employment. Only fully vaccinated candidates will be accepted.