Senior Project Scheduler
Listed on May 23, 2022
Location: Los Angeles County
Citadel was incorporated in 2006 and has been serving public sector clients since then. Citadel has offices in Pasadena, Fullerton, Long Beach, Sacramento, and Riverside, California, as well as Phoenix, Arizona; and has field staff at numerous project locations throughout both states.
Citadel’s project management professionals manage or support over 200 projects across17 agencies with over $4 billion in total project cost.
Citadel has been built on a set of three principles that form our core values as a professional organization: Integrity, Professionalism, and Responsiveness.
Citadel is seeking a Senior Project Scheduler who will create schedules for multiple projects. The Scheduler will analyze the project schedules for issues and recommend creative solutions. Weekly, partner with contactors for evaluation and review of the project schedules success.
- Prepare project schedules pertaining to the project execution plan.
- Maintain and update master schedules.
- Evaluate amendments and change orders for influence on schedule and budget.
- Engage in change order negotiations.
- Perform analyses of Critical Path and Earned Value.
- Visit project site for progress reporting.
- Review contractor’s schedule progress and submit report to management for approval.
- Create cost loaded schedules to justify cash flow projections.
- 10 years of experience in program or project scheduling for construction projects.
- Or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Experience with time impact analysis.
- Experience with change orders and construction claims.
- Flexible schedule to work at multiple sites.
- Advanced experience in Primavera Scheduling Software and MS Office.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Citadel is an Equal Employment Employer and drug-free workplace.
COVID19: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must submit proof of vaccination prior to first day of employment. Only fully vaccinated candidates will be accepted.