Listed on Dec 27, 2022
Location: Los Angeles
Citadel was incorporated in 2006 and has been serving public sector clients since then. Citadel has offices in Pasadena, Fullerton, Long Beach, Sacramento, and Riverside, California, as well as Phoenix, Arizona; and has field staff at numerous project locations throughout both states.
Citadel’s project management professionals manage or support over 200 projects across 17 agencies with over $4 billion in total project cost.
Citadel has been built on a set of three principles that form our core values as a professional organization: Integrity, Professionalism, and Responsiveness.
Citadel seeks project engineers to provide engineering and technical support for our construction project management teams. The project engineers will manage and track project requests for information (RFIs), submittals, and various project correspondence. In addition, they will have administrative duties, including preparing and distributing meeting minutes and other project-related documentation.
- Provide technical and engineering support.
- Coordinate with various project team members, including the client, general contractor, trade contractors, architects, and engineers.
- Track and resolve all incoming requests for information (RFIs).
- Generate and distribute meeting minutes.
- Generate and distribute project correspondence.
- Read and interpret project plans and specifications.
- Resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Appraise project risks and create risk registers along with mitigation strategies.
- 5-8 years of recent professional experience in a project or construction position equivalent or similar.
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture.
- Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), or similar credentials.
- Experience working on Division of the State Architect projects.
- Experience working with various PMIS systems.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter referencing position to email@example.com.
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Citadel is an Equal Employment Employer and drug-free workplace.
COVID19: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must submit proof of vaccination prior to first day of employment. Only fully vaccinated candidates will be accepted.